Artist Vicki @ArtistVicki
28 January, 05:56
Since being suspended on Twitter, I joined every cotton-pick' group to get my news! When I saw Discord shut down "Santa", I gave them an "X". Does it seem strange that a group/site is called "Discord" which means people arguing, being hostile, or having conflict with one another? When I went to download the Telegram app. what appears in the corner of the page? Twitter bird icon! So, they must be connected. I never made it to Parlor, Gab is too slow, I like Rumble and so far, this site this is pretty cool. My plan is to follow everyone, spread/share news like manure and watch everthing grow!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
28 January, 06:25
In response Artist Vicki to her Publication
You're right on - I saw the little bird too and decided NOPE not for me. I think you are in a great place here on AnonUp. Everyone talks, shares and motivates. Life it too short to dance with ugly men and fight with strangers really.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristin Nap @knap
What bird? All I see for Telegram is the paper airplane logo.
08:10 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
Only people mentioned by knap in this post can reply
Artist Vicki @ArtistVicki
29 January, 04:21
In response Kristin Nap to his Publication
When I first signed up, you had a page with all kinds of choices to download the app...phone, android, pc...On that page in the upper right-hand corner I was the Twitter bluebird...so, they must be connected. That's how I see it!

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
29 January, 09:18
In response Kristin Nap to his Publication
On my end, there was a bird with you first go to set up the account. They are all connected. You need to find a stand alone platform or have the threat of being shut down for FREE SPEECH. I am too busy to set up a million accounts or redos. Gab is even a bit cheeky but I'm there too. Wego and AnonUp.