Artist Vicki @ArtistVicki
Since being suspended on Twitter, I joined every cotton-pick' group to get my news! When I saw Discord shut down "Santa", I gave them an "X". Does it seem strange that a group/site is called "Discord" which means people arguing, being hostile, or having conflict with one another? When I went to download the Telegram app. what appears in the corner of the page? Twitter bird icon! So, they must be connected. I never made it to Parlor, Gab is too slow, I like Rumble and so far, this site this is pretty cool. My plan is to follow everyone, spread/share news like manure and watch everthing grow!
05:56 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by ArtistVicki in this post can reply
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
01 February, 08:40
In response Artist Vicki to her Publication
I went thru the Purge 3x on Twitter. You absolutely Hit the Mark with all your observations! Gab is slow and so far I'm really loving anonup. Lots of many good patriots from Twitter are here now. ❤️🇺🇲❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
30 January, 10:34
GAB is too slow, joined that b4 hearing about AU.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NELDA SMITH @NellieJ
30 January, 06:19
I am liking ANONUP.com which works like Twatter.

NELDA SMITH @NellieJ
30 January, 06:17
Telegram forces you to use their app - which is controlled by Google. I hate Telegram.

Miran Duran @Miranduran
30 January, 09:10
In response NELDA SMITH to her Publication
Don't worry, Apple already said they are taking it off their app store. 🙄

Cindy Green @mooniemate
29 January, 02:57
I am on Gab and it is now better!!

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
29 January, 11:20
Try anon.com & 107daily.com

Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
29 January, 07:26
👍🏻

Ana Mathilde @AnaMathilde
28 January, 11:00
Discord has chinese investors

don santee @CDsNuts
28 January, 09:36
clouthub is not goin well haha🤣🤣🤣

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
28 January, 08:07

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 January, 07:47

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
28 January, 07:30
Perfectly Stated Vicki! 😎👍

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 January, 07:43
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Artist Vicki @ArtistVicki
29 January, 11:45
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Thank you Sir!

Lori Svensen @Wyoming_Freyja
28 January, 07:09
I have lost two accounts in the past week - Twitter for asking the Patriot Party for contact info. And then my Discord account with the Santa purge. Taking a few hits for the side is fine, but it's a bit ridiculous. MeWe is okay, but I agree with your assessment of Gab. Rumble may be an issue in the future as well, but not yet.

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
28 January, 07:35
In response Lori Svensen to her Publication
MeWe is actively banning #STOPTHESTEAL posts

crys cry @CrysP
28 January, 06:29
try gab again. They have been working really hard over there to speed things up.

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
28 January, 06:25
You're right on - I saw the little bird too and decided NOPE not for me. I think you are in a great place here on AnonUp. Everyone talks, shares and motivates. Life it too short to dance with ugly men and fight with strangers really.

Kristin Nap @knap
28 January, 08:10
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
What bird? All I see for Telegram is the paper airplane logo.

Kentucky Girl @KentuckyGirl
28 January, 06:13
Welcome, join the club I was suspended from Twitter six times, I just gave up. I come here and gab, we all try to share as much information as possible! HOLDING THE LINE

Kandace Keithley @BirdClanMessenger
28 January, 06:12
I have checked out a number of them too - Parler, Gab, MeWe, Telegram, CloutHub, Rumble.

I like this platform the best of any of the newcomers. So easy to connect with people and a lot faster than the others too.

Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
28 January, 06:04
I like anon up im still learning , but its moves quick and some great information available

Unapologetic Patriot @iSeePatriots
28 January, 06:01
Telegram is actually great. Russian owned. Probably about to be removed from the app stores unfortunately.