Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Year ForGrace @Heeler19
28 January, 11:10
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
i think we scar ourself listening to this even once. imagine the worst and it is worse so do not let this sound into your consciousness and pray instead

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheri Dunlap @cherubim
28 January, 10:27
Praying that God will unleash His righteous wrath on these monsters - hell is probably too good a place for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
28 January, 09:23
i went down this rabbit hole when i first found out about Q. i was sitting on my bed and searching, reading , watching, when all of a sudden i smell sulfer strong as if someone had lit a box of matches. i quickly closed everything out, and prayed. PLEASE if you plan on watching this pray for protection. The sulfer smell happen about three times and i asked for someone to pray with me and for me for protection, after this it never happened again.

Only followers of this user (MarzzArt7) can see their posts

Anne Peters @Eithwen
28 January, 08:42
Oh Dear poor little mite
There is not excuse for that what an evil bastard!

Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
28 January, 08:25
I've seen this vid years ago and to this day it still enrages me. I would gladly volunteer to be the person to ensure he gets the same treatment he has given all his victims before a slow painful death. These children should NEVER suffer that kind of abuse.

Arthur Flores @Jibbybear
28 January, 08:23
sounds like him to me.

MAIN WRECKER @MainFrameWrecker
28 January, 08:20
this is what kept me up and made me dig! almost 3 years awake now!!!!

Willow My dogo @Willow5
28 January, 11:46
In response MAIN WRECKER to his Publication
Horrific. Selfishly, I feel fortunate that I just woke up. Trying to wake others is all consuming. the media has done such a good job of labeling us as "conspiracy theorists" and "radicalized". I pray the nifhtmare ends soon for the kids. I will never be the same and might lose my marriage and possibly my career over trying to wake up those around me. my husband thinks I am crazy and has started reaching kut to family and colleagues.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
28 January, 08:20
😭 Those poor children.

Rhonda Haywood @Rhondamc
28 January, 08:15
why is this fucker walking around on this earth! WHY????

Julie Boe @JulieB
28 January, 08:13
Agreed! Heard it, once is more than enough. This is the stuff nightmares are made of.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
28 January, 08:09

Julie Boe @JulieB
28 January, 08:14
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Yes, but it never happened from the police chief.