Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 August, 02:46
Sunday reminder:

HCQ is a vaccine.

The experimental jab is NOT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 August, 04:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 August, 05:49
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 August, 06:31
I’ll take homeopathic remedies for $1,000 Alex!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 August, 07:58
Nana takes all of these every day plus quininne & vit k2 and a few more.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 August, 07:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Good reminder Nana, Vit K2 - is super effective. I knew greens were beneficial but did not know Cilantro was so important.
thank you all.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
23 August, 04:30
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
So is basil! I grow it, and been eating alot of it lately, so today I searched the benefits of it, and WOW!!! Eat your basil!

23 August, 07:11
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Great to know, thank you patriot, love it with beefsteak tomatoes and mozzarella !

Tracey Weller @Tweller
23 August, 07:15
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I also make my own copycat Good Seasons mix....you can search this recipe on duck duck go. I make all my own salad dressings now. I refuse to eat their soybean oil. Nothing but the best for this chick😉

24 August, 05:47
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Completely agree ... its a tiny bit more work, but once you get into it its very creative, to suit your taste. Well done!
Have you ever made beer bread - so easy and you can add sweet or savory for whatever the occasion.

Only people mentioned by Tweller in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tracey Weller, click on at the bottom under it