Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
22 August, 03:28
Watch the Water (literally).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
Maybe they do that with livestock, but that's not mRNA vaccines. Remember all the news about them needing to be transported at ultra-low temperatures? The lipid delivery system that's used to sneak the RNA inside your cells wouldn't be viable in normal water, based on my readings.

Similarly, while the vaxxed may shed spike proteins to make you temporarily ill, your body will munch them up and there shouldn't be any lasting effect. You can't catch the mRNA part that turns you into a long term protein manufacturer.

There may be crazy staff officials talking about all kinds of ideas, but I don't think it's anyone who knows the science. It's merely an illustration of how desperate they are. and how determined they are to force this on us.

I know a lot of people who mistrust it merely because of the coercion. They'd have likely gone along if not for the overbearing censorship and mandates and the like. Now they're suspicious. :)
05:13 AM - Aug 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by MicheleJeanne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele Jeanne, click on at the bottom under it