LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
Things are getting more & more intense! How are you holding up? Much love to you fellow patriots.
12:26 AM - Aug 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Wedman Brooke @Wedman
26 August, 09:08
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I have been stress eating a bit! Thank God for exercise!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
26 August, 08:54
🙏❤️ Keeping the faith!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
24 August, 01:20
No MSM, no TV, no RADIO. Only Christian radio & music, bible, praying and still holding the line 🙏💝👍❣️NCSWIC ‼️

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
24 August, 01:21
In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication
Sounds like you’ve got a great regimen going there! Smart!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻💛

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
24 August, 01:12
So many twists and turns but I’m in it til the end. Other than my parents still watching CNN and thinking I’m crazy, I’m good. Sending love back atcha!💛 #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE🌎🇺🇸

24 August, 01:19
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
You are amazing Elaine!!! I pray to hear the day your parents wake up & come around. They’d be crazy not to! Sending much love to you too! 💛🙌🏻🤗 #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
24 August, 12:58
Hangin in and holdin' on

24 August, 01:07
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Awesome, that’s no easy task these days! be proud!!! 🤜🏻🔥🤛🏻

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
24 August, 12:48
Internal Yes, you nailed it. I'm a Super-Pisces so everything is in emotional body's relationship to the outside world. Energy spikes up and down and pulls everything on all levels with it. Full Moon was a hump everyone should be feeling a release soon.

24 August, 12:57
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
You’ve got a whole lot of energy to constantly process Dwayne! That’s no easy task!! I’m feeling it too, empathy whirlwinds, and isolation. Looking forward to that release! Much love to you friend. 🙏🏻💛

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
24 August, 12:43
The best is yet to come! I can feel it in the air. 😎🙏

24 August, 12:47
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Beautiful! I feel it too PJ! 🙏🏻💛😎
We’re so close!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
24 August, 12:38
Very tired. I don’t have any energy. I go back to work on Monday with about 97% vaccinated. Hanging in there, praying every day for change.
Keeping faith!!

24 August, 12:52
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
You’re amazing, keep holding that faith & the line! Each day can be so exhausting emotionally & physically right now. Take time to breath deep, long deep deep breaths as often as possible! God bless you Patriot Scooby85! 🤜🏻✨🤛🏻
🙏🏻💛🤗