Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 January, 07:20
So why do you think Twitter purges some accounts and not others? Some have camo and others are very apparent supporters of Q. Both types of accounts are purged and both types of accounts are still standing...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebecca Hofmann @Dragonfly_USA4
i just got suspended today. i was such a small account. i have no idea why they suspended me.
07:30 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dragonfly_USA4 in this post can reply
Shelly Perkins @ShellBean
28 January, 07:34
In response Rebecca Hofmann to her Publication
Me too and I am a nobody

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Robinette @Mtjar1009
28 January, 07:32
me too! i was suspended and havent been back. idk if i should just deactivate my account tho.

Phoenix Q17 @phoenixq17
28 January, 07:43
In response Michele Robinette to her Publication
i tried to deactivate my suspended accounts and Twitter qouldnt let me.

Delta Reb @DeltaReb
28 January, 07:44
In response Michele Robinette to her Publication
i tried to deactivate my acct and it said i couldnt because acct was suspended 😤

Susan Seminara @Patriotsemisue
28 January, 07:31
me too