P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
22 August, 06:40
Please continue to pray for our friend @thepeoplesbridge . 🙏❤️

https://twitter.com/Keem_1...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
22 August, 07:34
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
i dont know her story ,but beautiful lady ill pray. ill also pray that your blood type isnt type 0, and if it is get the hell outta there...

please father watch over this woman, you know why, and you know why it concerns me, please let it be in your holy grace to give her strength and guidance before the cdc can get to her. for there is no medicine like your love father, we all pray you shower her with your holy love, please send your warrior arch angel Michael to protect her Lord let no harm come to this woman in Gods name - Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
I've heard there is an issue with a certain blood type - but haven't found more info that just that. Can you share please?
08:39 PM - Aug 22, 2021
In response michael griggs to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
22 August, 08:50
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
rare for a reason and cdc is always there. i believe her to be rare if shes type 0. a dying breed and no im not type 0 lol.
but they seek this blood type for a reason more over its compatibility but that would not surprise me with what you said not in the least.
theres more to Veronica thats meeting the eye. she must be protected. the cdc must stay away from her and advise any family to pay very close attention and refuse not to be there. and keep the cdc away from her. evil demons and you can bank that. make that very clear to the doctors that cdc stay away.