Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
24 August, 10:33
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Belfast Danimal @BelfastDanimal
23 August, 01:25
Hey Kim! Hope all is well. So sorry for being out of touch…been dealing with my parents health issues. Just heard about Veronica…any news in how she’s doing? Sending prayers her way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 August, 09:56
In response The Belfast Danimal to his Publication
Hi Friend! No worries. I hope everything is ok with your parents! I heard 2 days ago that she was doing better, but I need to check again today. I will keep you posted.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 December, 10:53
In response The Belfast Danimal to his Publication
Just checking in to say hi and hope all is well with you and your parents!

Gray 359 @Gray359
22 August, 04:56
Thanks for posting Kim. I needed a laugh.
What is Isis k?😂

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
22 August, 08:02
In response Gray 359 to her Publication
i read they are supposed to fully approve jab this week.

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
22 August, 04:52
Kim, I've seen you post about Veronica from #ThePeoplesBridge

I'll be updating anonup. Stevie will be updating telegram.

Please pray 🙏

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
22 August, 04:13
As much as Id like to watch, I need to stump my little toe at 4pm. So dag gone it Ill probaly miss that one.
But it'll be ok he's got this...💩