Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 August, 08:03
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
22 August, 06:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
22 August, 06:15
BRAVO❗️BRAVOβ—οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌβœŠπŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
22 August, 05:06

David Mulloy @singindavey
22 August, 04:12
I am Facing The effects of This Right now.
Three Days After Seeing a new Chiropractor for the first time, who told me he was fully Vaccinated,
I became very Ill with Respiratory Issues and Had to be Taken to the ER in an Ambulance!
Because My COVID Test was negative, They Diagnosed it as Pneumonia gave me Anti Biotics, and Sent Me Home.
Now, a Month Later, I have Been Back to the ER, Diagnosed this time with a Bronchial Infection" with the Same tx.
Now, I have to wait a week for another Test, before I can be allowed to see a Pulmonologist.
Funny thing is, I Know no one who has had COVID, and only One Person who has Been "Fully Vaccinated"... The Chiropractor, and I have seen him 4 times since I first got sick!
Not Going Back there!
Wouldn't You Think, if They really Thought I had COVID, There would be More Urgency about the Testing?
And Who's health are These Doctors Really looking out for?
Mine... Or Their Own??

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 August, 08:02
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
Listen to Doctor Levy ... he prescribes complete recovery the last 1/4 of the video - the entire video is great ... but success rate with a simple cure for this ailment.

https://vokalnow.com/video...

Good luck I hope you feel better!

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
22 August, 08:20
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
Wow, so sorry to hear this. Prayers to you for better health.
I refuse to be around anyone vaccinated, including my own family!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
22 August, 04:08
Love this!

Frank De Frank @FrankDeFrank
22 August, 03:58
Where is this store? I need to go in and spend $100 in there now.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 August, 04:02
In response Frank De Frank to his Publication
I'll be right behind ya Frank. πŸ’―πŸŽ―πŸ‘Š