Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 August, 02:46
Sunday reminder:

HCQ is a vaccine.

The experimental jab is NOT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
trump actually said he had 3 vaccines made last night.......hcq,ivermectin,remdesivir maybe?
big pharm also had 2 while he was prez
pfizer on 12/11/20
moderna 12/18/20
j&J not until 2/27/21
Astrazeneka is not used in usa? im confused lol
03:12 PM - Aug 22, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
23 August, 08:02
In response reaper myer to his Publication
dont ever use remdesivir. do not let anyone you know be put on that. They will die.
The first 2 and budesonideworks.com ...
If You want to know a ton more, go to my page, scroll down just a few and look for apost with a bunch of links. Tons of great info avail. Also watch day 1 2 and 3 of grand rapids Reawaken America tour on rumble. You won't be sorry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
23 August, 02:31
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
thats t he comany rand pauls wife bought stock in

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
22 August, 06:11
Remdesivir csuses kidney failure. IMO

reaper myer @reapermyer
22 August, 06:29
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
yea i stink i trying to figure things out lol. idk why i bother

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 August, 08:42
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
how so? please explain

reaper myer @reapermyer
22 August, 04:06
but then again hcq was made a long time ago lol