Angie Mac @AngieMac
21 August, 09:41
I am so confused that Trump says to get the vaccine because he got it. Didn’t he get Regeneron- the monocolonal antibody shot? My home state is AL- he got booed about the vax statement. Then he said- you should get the vax. WTF? I get it- if no vax, then we’d be masked for 12 years. Now, it’s available- why push it? Is he a clone- seriously? my hope is not in this or any man- my hope is in THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
21 August, 09:42
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I agree! The vaccine thing still confuses me. He reiterated we must HAVE OUR FREEDOMS though!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
21 August, 09:44
In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication
Do you think he took the J & J vax? Its the one that didnt use MRNA...and of course they stopped it.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
the j and j vax has something else in it that is not good- I’ll post the video for you to listen to.
11:13 AM - Aug 22, 2021
In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angie Mac, click on at the bottom under it