Angie Mac @AngieMac
21 August, 09:41
I am so confused that Trump says to get the vaccine because he got it. Didn’t he get Regeneron- the monocolonal antibody shot? My home state is AL- he got booed about the vax statement. Then he said- you should get the vax. WTF? I get it- if no vax, then we’d be masked for 12 years. Now, it’s available- why push it? Is he a clone- seriously? my hope is not in this or any man- my hope is in THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
21 August, 09:42
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I agree! The vaccine thing still confuses me. He reiterated we must HAVE OUR FREEDOMS though!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
Do you think he took the J & J vax? Its the one that didnt use MRNA...and of course they stopped it.
09:44 PM - Aug 21, 2021
In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wesgirl81 in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 August, 11:16

Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 August, 11:13
the j and j vax has something else in it that is not good- I’ll post the video for you to listen to.