Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 August, 04:28
Hackers hacking the State Dept. Wonder who they could be? 😂🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
21 August, 04:31
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I WONDER WHO :p

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy Bird @Oddfellow105
I was 100% behind this man......until the 6th, He called us all out there and then drove away ....I saw video recently of him warning us not to pay attention to Afghanistan to keep an eye on DC it was like a magicians show or something to that effect ....Well Guess what ? This is EXACTLY what he has you alll doing watching him ....waiting....waiting....waiting for WHAT exactly? Id love to be wrong----But i was right on the 6th I was supposed to have been there.....supporting him having his back but my inner sense told me that something in the kitchen stunk...I cancelled my trip stayed in Florida....and yet STILL i had the fucking feds come here questioning me about my "involvement" a "setup" by the magician....And here you all are watching "THIS" hand whilst the other is doing the magic..............."Youll see"......i already have seen------------and maybe Im dead wrong? but i was "dead right" on the 6th....I stayed Home and im not jailed?
07:07 AM - Aug 22, 2021
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Oddfellow105 in this post can reply
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
28 August, 12:33
In response Tracy Bird to his Publication
I stayed home as well, i’m not jailed nor should I be, but I’m standing by my President Donald Trump. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
22 August, 10:57
Apparently you have not noticed how much is going on behind the scenes...most of which none of us are fully aware of. Trump learned of the insurrectionists' plan which is why he came one hour late to speak that day--preventing the majority of his supporters from being at the White House at the time the fake insurrection took place--all facilitated by DC police and FBI--lots of video footage revealing this and it will all come out. If you dig, you will find it. There is a level of genius at work that most of humanity is unable to comprehend. NCSWIC

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Tracy Bird @Oddfellow105
23 August, 12:22
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
oh im well aware of what happened at the capitol , how capitol police ushered in the "leftist" "insurrectionists" etc. i know of the video footage being shilled by the MSM.As i stated I Had feds come to my door.How about you? Did they come asking you questions? I have been hearing "behind the scenes talk now since January ?I swore an oath to uphold the constitution and to protect the Republic from ALL enemies both Foreign and Domestic... ONLY We The People can right this? Unfortunately there does not seem to be enough of us who take this seriously. Most too dumb, fat and happy with trinkets and perceived stature to actually do anything? Funny my group sensed trouble a full month in advance and we stayed home? And I quote "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

Tracy Bird @Oddfellow105
23 August, 12:29
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
As The Rev. Jones would have said....drink the Kool Aid its delicious,I wont hold my breath no single man can fix the situation we are in it will require the majority of us to do that. short of that in my opinion? Its all lip service...dont hold your breath too long youll just passout good luck with your Ideals

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
22 August, 10:34

Tracy Bird @Oddfellow105
23 August, 12:31
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I referred to this in another post i made , I see DJT as the magician at this point