Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Hackers hacking the State Dept. Wonder who they could be? πŸ˜‚πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏ
04:28 PM - Aug 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 August, 03:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Why, We haven’t a Que? πŸ€”πŸ‘ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
22 August, 04:13
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
😁🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
21 August, 08:18
LOOK SQUIRREL !!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 August, 07:54
You had fun posting that one.
smiles

BTW speaking of smiles:
what is Smilin Jeff Sessions up to these days.
Nana is missing his grin!
Trust Sessions!
Trust Kansas!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 August, 03:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
If You Know, You Know. ❀️

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
21 August, 07:10
Has to be the Russians, right?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 August, 03:45
In response Pitter Pat to her Publication
Those darn Ruuskies! πŸ˜‚

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
21 August, 04:57

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
21 August, 04:55
🀣🀣🀣

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
21 August, 04:47

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 August, 04:45
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘ŠπŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸΏ

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
21 August, 04:31
I WONDER WHO :p

Tracy Bird @Oddfellow105
22 August, 07:07
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
I was 100% behind this man......until the 6th, He called us all out there and then drove away ....I saw video recently of him warning us not to pay attention to Afghanistan to keep an eye on DC it was like a magicians show or something to that effect ....Well Guess what ? This is EXACTLY what he has you alll doing watching him ....waiting....waiting....waiting for WHAT exactly? Id love to be wrong----But i was right on the 6th I was supposed to have been there.....supporting him having his back but my inner sense told me that something in the kitchen stunk...I cancelled my trip stayed in Florida....and yet STILL i had the fucking feds come here questioning me about my "involvement" a "setup" by the magician....And here you all are watching "THIS" hand whilst the other is doing the magic..............."Youll see"......i already have seen------------and maybe Im dead wrong? but i was "dead right" on the 6th....I stayed Home and im not jailed?

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
28 August, 12:34
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Love my President β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ