Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
22 August, 05:18
I am willing, are you? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
22 August, 05:52
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
definitely medical tyranny is the hill I will die on. Naturalist by the hands of God , no manufactured "medicine" goes in my body,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
22 August, 06:06
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
Same. The difference being I'm not worried about medical tyranny, I'm protected by a porting treaty.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
the lawless governments have all gone rogue, I don't have faith in the system, the constitution or the courts,
06:12 AM - Aug 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by maybeherb in this post can reply
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
22 August, 06:16
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
Agreed. The treaty I speak of supercedes ALL of those you mention.
www.fortheclaimofthelife.c...

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
22 August, 06:36
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
There is no law that supercedes a constitutional .bill of rights .... and here we are. What court will recognize your rights now? Its a Rawanda lawless mess. But explain further why you think this treaty is the highest document of protection anywhere if you will. System has broken down, system has failed the people, the people are the law.