Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Sharon *T* @sharons316
21 August, 10:44
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
My friend & I just watched also; she expresses your exact sentiment. Here’s my take… is it possible, with Trump knowing the Az Audit will soon PROVE election fraud AND knowing Biden is tanking in popularity, is it possible Trump delivered a monotone, less fiery speech -reviewing his successes and reiterating his stance on policy- to “introduce” himself to the voters that regret voting for the Sniffer without being “too much” for those new curious people that are interested in knowing more about him? Was he purposely making himself more ‘palatable’ for new viewers? I can’t say for sure, obviously, but that was my reasoning for his calmer speech. Because one thing we know FOR SURE: Trump is ALWAYS making thoughtful, stategic moves for a specific reason. Come off the ledge, fren, keep the faith!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
21 August, 10:47
In response Sharon *T* to her Publication
I love you. Thank you! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
21 August, 11:10
In response Sharon *T* to her Publication
funny...i was thinking that too...it realy was a boring speach for the most part

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
21 August, 10:43
you know what letter is 17??
Q
so tell your freinds to fuck off Conspiracy theorist are going to help save the world you either with us or against and quit being a pussy

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
21 August, 10:49
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
I won’t give up. I won’t give in. But people are suffering - worse than I am (I am one of the lucky ones). I just feel demoralized at times - the bad guys seem to win all of the battles, and it sucks.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
21 August, 10:41