NEO ONE @Neo
21 August, 04:27
No form of life can change what God has orchestrated.
It's bigger as you think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
Human beeing is not small as they want to let believe us.
You are a Creator. You are God. We are all connected with the source (Quelle). The source is God. Think Tesla because he knows that too.
You are a beeing of love & light.
Nobody can harm you really,because you can't die.
Only your body but that's not important, because we are here only for one reason.
To remember who we are (i have) and set your minde free.
If everybody do this we gonna to the next dimension and free the mankind forever.
That was Gods plan from the beginning and nothing and nobody can stop it.
Welcome to the Great Awakening
God bless you all 🙏❤️
04:44 PM - Aug 21, 2021
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
22 August, 11:14
I know that I was born for this! I have always been an outcast. I’ve always thought outside the box and questioned everything. I always tooted my own horn, but never thought I was better than anyone else, just “different” somehow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
22 August, 11:15
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Me too🙂

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
21 August, 05:12
Beautifully & Divinely said, Neo!!
Agree 💯🙏
I also feel God's Plan is for the Freedom of Earth, her Kingdoms,
Humanity,
Galaxy
& Solar system—FOREVER!!
Goddess / Divine / God-Created, Sovereign & Free
Eternally!! 🌈🌎🌺🌟🌸🌞🌝✨💖✨

Jesus answered them,
"Is it not written in your law, I said,
Ye are gods?"
~ John 10 : 34

#TheGreatAwakening
#NCSWIC
#godwon
#TheBestIsYetToCome

Jon Neville @jonnevi
21 August, 05:45
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

NEO ONE @Neo
21 August, 06:00
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
You are welcome. Always a pleasure to meet woke souls. And you are 100% right with your future prediction.
We gonna back to Paradise and nothing can stop it.
Like Trump said, the Best is yet to come. 💥

NEO ONE @Neo
21 August, 05:00
You understand? If not, read the post above ☝️
God bless you all. 🙏❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 August, 05:10
we have created them all

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
21 August, 04:51
🙏The true holy creativity comes from our creator: GOD🙏 He gave some of it's power to us to create beautifull and good things here on earth> architecture, art, and so on.