TheNow AndThen @TT2021
21 August, 12:33
Making a brand new pre-k child wear a mask by a teacher because he’s coughing is unreal. He is asthmatic and you can hear and see that he’s struggling breathing. Where has the common sense gone? This makes me angry and sad to know. That this is suppose to save him from the virus? And one parent is ok with it? Please Please tell me my concerns are not valid. Please tell me that I’m the stupid one and my feeling aren’t justified. Please tell me so I’ll stop worrying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheNow AndThen @TT2021
Putting a mask on a 4 year old asthmatic child while having an attack is justified? He’s already struggling to breathe. If your fear is he may have the virus and could spread it but its ok he can stay in school if he wears a mask. Am I stupid? Please tell me my concerns are unwarranted.
02:37 PM - Aug 21, 2021
In response TheNow AndThen to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TT2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheNow AndThen, click on at the bottom under it