Trust the Government
Trust Doctors
Trust Scientists
Trust Pastors
Trust Teachers
Trust the Media

The past year has proven the following:

The Government Lies about EVERYTHING

Doctors are being paid gobs of money by big pharma companies to keep you sick and coming back for more drugs

Scientists work for the people who give them grants and will say whatever they are told to say even if it contradicts ACTUAL Science

Pastors are weak and closed down their churches instead of standing against Tyranny and following God's word by living in faith.

Teachers are teaching children to hate themselves and to hate their country, while not teaching them how to read, write, add, subtract, think for themselves, or historical fact.

The Media spreads propaganda and fear to manipulate the masses. They push racism, sexism, immorality, hatred, censorship and communist/fascist doctrine as good.

Trust God and God ALONE
01:04 PM - Aug 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by GiniBird in this post can reply
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
22 August, 10:02
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
I'm blown away. Thanks all for passing it on. I was raised NOT to trust any of these people implicitly. My parents were right to teach us that. I've never been vaccinated for anything and I am nearly 60 years old. The entire vaccine push from infancy to covid is all about creating sickness so we have to rely on the medical profession. Such a nightmare.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 August, 01:22
AMENπŸ™πŸ”₯πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 August, 01:10
So so true . . . I just had a debate with my sick mom in her 80s who got jabbed and wants me to get jabbed even though she is now sick and she blurted out I TRUST THE SCIENCE . . . My response was I TRUST GOD. Then I said, "Mom. remember when you said to us as kids, if 1000 people jump off a bridge will you follow them?" Well I learned that lesson and I didn't follow. I am going to share this Patriot. It needs to be shared everywhere. Thanks for the post.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 August, 01:23
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
great analogy btw...name a parent that hasnt used it

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 August, 01:08
Amen.πŸ’―πŸŽ―πŸ‘ŠπŸ™