NEO ONE @Neo
Germany: In Bodendorf is much action. Military drills at the war graves!
When asked, the Bundeswehr soldiers who are on duty there, said they operate grave care!😂😂
The area may not be entered!
Remark;
Bad Bodendorf was the least affected by the flood.
At the war memorial there was as good as no damage by the flood and that is why the Massive Truppeinsatz with heavy equipment on site is doubly questionable.
Drilling and digging is going on for all it's worth.
Why there are also several Red Cross military vehicles makes the matter even more interesting.
On these first and also already in the circulating pictures my investigation follows, which runs at the moment on full tours!

What do they know what is to be found there?

5 Pics
04:17 AM - Aug 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
J.L. Spraggins @JLS1125
21 August, 06:26
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Is the 3rd picture: Bad Bodendorf War Cemetery in Sinzig in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany?
My apologies if I'm wrong or mistaken. 🧐
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.L. Spraggins @JLS1125
21 August, 05:38
(1) Are they creating a new entry into an existing tunnel?
(2) Are they trying to get to a vault holding valuables like gold?
(3) Very recently, many countries have requested that the US honor their US treasury bonds; the US cannot because they don't have the gold to back those bonds.
(4) Some people want to know where the Afghan gold is now.
(5) And, don't trust the Red Cross! 🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
21 August, 05:20

Leen Zap @Leenzap
21 August, 05:11
Seems as if you are on to something there! Please continue to give us updates.
Godspeed, sir!