Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
20 August, 11:33
Friday evening ruminations...heh. As an almost lifelong fan of hard rock and metal, one of the toughest pills for me to swallow was the realization that so much of the music I loved, and built my life and personality around, is satanic. 😦 And I don't mean when the messaging is over-the-top demonic, like a band with a pentagram on an album cover. (Looking at you, Slayer. 🤔) I'm thinking about subtler themes and imagery and subliminal messaging. And factor in hundreds or thousands of people at a concert raising their hands and making the devil horns sign, yikes. Better late than never I've learned not to be distracted by the cabal's tricks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Vito @PatriotVito
Fuck the Cabal , they re not ruining our music. I still listen to it because fuck them they have no power here
11:44 PM - Aug 20, 2021
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotVito in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Vito, click on at the bottom under it