Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 January, 01:43
I got news for you, your country wasn't stolen on November 3rd 2020. It was stolen from you in 1871 when DC became a corrupt corporation. No worries, Trump fixed that for you too. Patience.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
28 January, 02:47
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I keep telling the freaked out normies just starting to wake up about 1871 and how Trump took back our sovereignty on June 6, 2018 from the City of London and Bank of England. That Biden isnt our president, hes president of a bankrupty entity that no longer exists. some are telling me im crazy, but i just keep at it and pray.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anastasia Bella @BellaQ45
28 January, 05:55
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
EXACTLY!!!

Connie Mcck @Countrygirl57
does this mean that bank that hold loans cannot take your possessions like autos. we had our loan under a deferral and i was making only interest payments on said auto. the last time i could not make interest payment. so i requested they send me a copy of my contract. so today i get copy of contract with threat of repo so now they say if indont pay $ 1,700 then they will begin repo of said vehicle. is this legal ?
06:45 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Anastasia Bella to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Countrygirl57 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Connie Mcck, click on at the bottom under it