Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
I got news for you, your country wasn't stolen on November 3rd 2020. It was stolen from you in 1871 when DC became a corrupt corporation. No worries, Trump fixed that for you too. Patience.
01:43 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
04 February, 11:09
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Trump is the greatest President ever!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Farrell @ScoutMom
04 February, 10:04
we are no longer a Corporation but we are back to a Republic! Thank you Sir!!🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
04 February, 09:41
Yep. 1871. Back when I first started studying this stuff (15-20 years ago) I was given the impression that a deal was cut to end the war of 1812 that wound up with the creation of the 2nd bank several years later. Jackson basically ended it by EO making them have to cover all notes in gold or silver. Thinking about the implications of this history still can make my head spin a little.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
29 January, 02:28
your post stands partially correct. i will stop and correct. the 3rd and final bankruptcy ended in 1999. America was up for grabs. the flag was captured during this time of nonownership to the country. this was the start to the fraudulent presidencys thru out the years. for more information
www.lastflagstanding.com

Christine Mondon @HalfPint
28 January, 06:50
A man of his word!
Thank you President Trump! ❤️🇺🇸

Robin Holmes @Imfreetobme1776
28 January, 06:44
our boss said he would make this to make it as least painful as possible. promises made promises kept. it has to be rhis way

American Patriot @Onthelake21
28 January, 06:40
Right on!

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
28 January, 06:24
Thank all of you !

Lynnette Embree @Lynnette00
28 January, 05:55
TRUTH!!

Anastasia Bella @BellaQ45
28 January, 05:54
AMEN!

Barbara Love @CaptLamp
28 January, 05:39
You ain't wrong.

cathy.79 patriot @clrandolph1
28 January, 05:26
Thanks to God Almighty and President Trump and others.

Steve Browy @CranksMcB_stard
28 January, 05:08
Never Stop @ghostezra

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
28 January, 03:49
Nov. 2 I counted the days, bought tickets to D.C. March 2-5 I pray it happens...round about would give anything to be in the Chambers to hear the Speeches that Night. Any Thoughts???👈👈👈🙏🙏🙏

Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
28 January, 03:49
THANK YOU for putting it so simply!!!! any further questions why go find out fir yourself... thats thevwhole point. Teach yourselves!!!!

Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
28 January, 03:39
Exactly! Soon, even the hater's will realize what a gift Trump is!

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
28 January, 03:38
I love the games, it's exciting and then it's sad. Many have done this a while and I myself way back to Astana, Chazarians, Ancients, Issac, Ishamel, God of Abraham and the lies and deceptions of Jesuits and Scriptures and Quran. Even the BoM and sadly I have a problenm that this has been going on since the Ancients those that said NOTHING. Depths L.A, to Vegas, death and then historical. If the News is Fake can we Imagine History. And the ministry of Jesus Christ in Ancient America's and Beyond. I praise Pres. Trump and the Alliance and there just isn't enough gratitude to THANK THEM ALL.☝️

Law & Physics @physics171
28 January, 03:30
Learning law is fun.
usurpers have been usurping for hundrends of years, ISLAM, sharia law enslavement.
https://www.youtube.com/ch...

Field report
https://www.youtube.com/ch...

Kirks law corner, learning law is fun.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
28 January, 02:47
I keep telling the freaked out normies just starting to wake up about 1871 and how Trump took back our sovereignty on June 6, 2018 from the City of London and Bank of England. That Biden isnt our president, hes president of a bankrupty entity that no longer exists. some are telling me im crazy, but i just keep at it and pray.

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
29 January, 07:13
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Doing the same here. My peeps are in a COMA!!!! And I'm following a cult. Can't wait for BIG reveal!

IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
29 January, 07:18
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
you have at least one that knows and is not shsken by the winds of change.
i am a rock, and on this rock is an unshakeable fortress.

Liberty 4All @CTMAGA2020
28 January, 02:47
Totally agree, and Trump enacted nesara/gasara, he knows this, he will be the 19th constitutional President, My count is March 4, 2021, I could be off a day or 2 lol

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
28 January, 02:09
the flag was captured in 1999

LadyJane 1776 @LadyJane1776
28 January, 02:06
Absolutely agree 100%!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 January, 02:03
🇺🇸 Fact Check = True 🇺🇸

jenny Ham @Whattheactualfuck
28 January, 02:02
so is FEMA asking the pentagon for help to deliver the vaccine just code for arrests??

slick roq @slickroQ
28 January, 01:56
Thes switch occurred in 1871, but we lost the republic in 1860-1861. Abraham Lincoln was the 16th.
Trump will be the ... 17th!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
28 January, 01:52

Civil ance @Civilance
28 January, 01:57
IS collecting content and reposting and adding my two cents considered helping?
I can be doing so much more.
I did go to DC!
legally, not radically. Not inciting anything here for the record...
I dont do social media though until now (bc i was pissed) so 25+ years online, and no platform.
Im the smalll whit guy

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
28 January, 05:56
In response Civil ance to his Publication
Consider yourself a Patriot Citizen Reporter!
Keep caring & sharing! 😎👍

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
28 January, 01:45
We are so protected and blessed by God we have no idea