Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
16 August, 06:47
Hmmm 🤔

What timeline was he working in the CIA ?

What did he know & when ?
Asking for a friend

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Martin @Meme17
18 August, 08:44
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
I honestly don’t know if he’s a black hat or a white hat, but i remember when Trump was doing a briefing and Pompeo was speaking about Covid. What struck me as odd was Pompeo said this was a test and President Trump said why didn’t you tell me 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
18 August, 10:09
In response Donna Martin to her Publication
Heard that at the podium. P said this is an active exercise. T said sotto voce, ypu should have told us.

Donna Martin @Meme17
19 August, 08:46
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Thank you for the correction 😊.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
I think P said live exercise now that I think about it. Either way it’s concerning.
08:03 PM - Aug 20, 2021
In response Donna Martin to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anuenue Patriot, click on at the bottom under it