Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
20 August, 04:30
Are U not seeing,listening to what's happening out there to our elders and children????
Have you thought as to why the V is being pushed so hard like no other???
Those of you that have taken this satanic j a b will never be the same or possibly die
Your letting the satanic cult rule you
You are now part AI and if this continues by 2030 most will not be human
U are here to protect your children against this tyranny, they will become sterile or worse
Pregnant mothers being V?? Shame on you,your unborn child doesn't have a voice yet but God knows what you did
I'm tired of you shitheads not protecting your most precious gift from God
U that take the j to save your job or to be social, well fuck you!!
How many lives have been lost to your fear based thoughts???
Our children have been sold rapped,and abused by the elite and scumbags for years
Child trafficking is real and these V are killing sterilizing them Wake up you damn zombies

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
For Love of Country @Michelle1776
20 August, 04:52
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
My 20-year-old daughter is insisting on taking it. I have done everything to educate her on the dangers. She thinks her dad and I are nuts for being against it. She says most of her friends have gotten it so they can go to school or work, and they are fine. She doesn't understand that many of the problems will arise in the future.
I am so scared. I am so worried. I don't know what to do. I am just praying so hard that she changes her mind. If anyone is so inclined, I would appreciate any prayers that she wakes up. I am a wreck.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
My 27 year old son told me last night he's scheduled to get his first one next week😭 I've tried to talk to him, have him links to videos. All i can do now is pray and give it to God.
Praying hard for all our children🙏🙏🙏
05:01 PM - Aug 20, 2021
In response For Love of Country to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SassyTexan4Trump in this post can reply
Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
20 August, 05:13
In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication
🙏🏼

Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
20 August, 05:05
In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏