Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
19 August, 01:25
10th mountain👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
30 August, 06:52
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
What about the 13 US Marines/military that were killed?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lysanne anon @lysanne
30 August, 07:12
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
ISIS-deep state op?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
30 August, 08:15
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
Reserve judgement as these stories unfold, more subterfuge to come!

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
30 August, 06:45
That was my gut instinct during all this. sometimes out little platforms pass same info as MSM. i honestly have gotten used to just scrolling by...

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
30 August, 02:43
3 moar pics 👇😎👍

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
19 August, 03:53
yes i see that!! thank you for sharing & confirming! honored. best full explanation so far👊🏻💪🏻