Only people mentioned by hereforThePatriotParty in this post can reply
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
21 August, 11:39
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
21 August, 11:45
As if fake Biden didn't look bad enough already since the only thing he appears to know is that Saturday is meat loaf day, although watching the phony-baloney administration commit one gaffe after another is entertaining.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 August, 04:23

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
19 August, 07:30
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
the thread is coming loose? expose them all

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
31 August, 06:14
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
🧐🤔 Fake HRC taking calls now? 🤔😳 That's entertaining.😂

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 August, 04:19
dont tell me....dan scavino was right...hillary talked to them...something is up

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 August, 03:11

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
30 August, 06:45
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
That was my gut instinct during all this. sometimes out little platforms pass same info as MSM. i honestly have gotten used to just scrolling by...

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
30 August, 06:52
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
What about the 13 US Marines/military that were killed?