Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins

From General Hyten-telegram (unverified acct)

The Military is about to REDPILL THE WORLD. Be ready for it!
06:14 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
28 January, 06:41
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
These General Accounts are Bots, designed to post stuff that Anons would jump on, because we read about those things all the time. No Real high ranking General would be on a platform such as Telegram!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
29 January, 09:53
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
as you can see-I say UNVERIFIED ACCOUNT
as I have said before MANY TIMES it may or may not be him, but I like what he has to say.
BTW-he wouldnt post on telegram? really? after everything we've been through,you really don't think we are communicated with in unusual ways?
asymmetrical warfare. digital warfare. an army of digital soldiers.
General Flynns own words-and he is a General.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
28 January, 06:22
Ahhhhhh. Very interesting account. Is it real? There is two.

Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
28 January, 06:20
I think it was confirmed he doesn't have a Telegram account. it was a joke.

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
28 January, 06:24
In response Never Ever Give Up to her Publication
whoever it is, he's got good stuff!!! lol

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
28 January, 06:16
Who? What? Whatever the hell they doing, they need to come on with it. We need to get back to living.