AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 August, 09:35
KEAD A HORSE TO WATER ,BUT ITS UP.TO THE HORSE TO DRINK ,, LEAD SHEEP TO TRUTH , ITS UP TO THEM 2 THINK 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
19 August, 10:03
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
WHY did Doq AND VK recommend XRP then? Shouldn't we question THEIR validity if you are correct?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 August, 11:04
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
stop dividing - use your own discernment

Exposing fraud is dividing? Isn't that what we are supposed to do. Twiddling or thumbs is how we got here.
11:09 AM - Aug 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cecil in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 August, 11:14
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
NO I totally agree, expose fraud yes, if you TRULY know it ... by all means!

Some things should be decided for ourselves and not prompting others for their approval / disapproval. If not speaking to the one directly it comes off as gossip; to speak "about" someone, instead of "to" someone. imho

I never bought into the crypto anything, bc I know nothing about it. However precious metals (to me) is relatively obvious.

19 August, 11:17
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Then AG should NOT post anything about crypto since he said he knows NOTHING about it. Maybe your post be sent to that person, right?