Only people mentioned by ONPATRIOT in this post can reply
Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
28 January, 09:34
In response Money Mom72 to her Publication
#just made my day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nonna Q17 @NonnaQ17
28 January, 08:09
scary do we just gonahead and sell oit our stock now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
28 January, 07:51
Exciting times, but also frightening as well.

Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
28 January, 07:43
Trump is a genius. In order to bring in the new financial system, the old system needs to crash and burn. The added bonus is the collapse will be blamed on the bad buys.

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
28 January, 07:27
...yes indeed, exciting times.
I'm going to go rub my gold coins now.............

Save America @peaceinamerica1
28 January, 07:26
Love when a plan comes together!!!!

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
28 January, 07:28

Eric Travis @Travis159
28 January, 06:15
I love this,, its going to hurt, but you cant make an omlet without breaking some eggs,,,,,,, raise it to the ground....