Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Clear cookies before setting up a new Twitter account. DO NOT use the app.
06:05 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
19 April, 11:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
merci pour info 😎✌️j’attends un message …il arrive 🙏☘️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wedman Brooke @Wedman
19 April, 11:09
I was suspended for life. I just have no desire to go back!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

arba happihr @arba
18 February, 09:45
Great advice! Clear cookies. I have found Anon.com to be more peaceful ,than twitter.

Veterans Wife @trustinhim1011
10 February, 09:55
I think they are targeting brand new accounts. Ive been suspended twice in two weeks. Both times accused of being spammy. 🙄

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
03 February, 10:06
If I find out President Trump returns to twitter....I'll go back. I went there for him. They removed me the same day they removed him.

Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
03 February, 08:04
Should i just leave or stay to be informed???

Hanna Kaza @HannaKa
02 February, 06:15
Not going back to twitter. No way.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
01 February, 08:27
I think 12 accounts Nuked was my final stand! AnonUp can be my home! #wwg1wga
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
31 January, 04:35
Let's just not go back there! The wheat has been seperated from the tares. Time to move forward. :)

Edd Laster @Sed1701
30 January, 12:35
F Twatter ... never ever going back, they do not deserve US or me.

Kev Oooo @KevO
30 January, 12:43
In response Edd Laster to his Publication
Salute 💪🏻

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
30 January, 12:06
Are we going back to Twitter ? 🤪🤪🤪

Ann Holden @Amandpms
30 January, 12:07
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
Not me. Oh, hail NO.

Army Strong @ArmyStrong98
29 January, 02:50
I have done this 3 times even used a VPN. They have taken 13 accounts from me. I was using friends phone #'s and a new E-Mails everytime. Any furter ID's would be appreciated.

Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
29 January, 09:26
youre onyo something vk! i made an account dif email. nothing cinnecting yo the older one. and it IMMEDIATELY got suspended.

is twitter tracking ip?
how else does it know who i am?
has to be.

Heather Ball @Hball
03 February, 08:11
In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication
I bet my kid could walk you thru it... he is very tech savvy.. scary actually!😂 he did not get that from me!

Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
05 February, 08:23
In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication
If I remember correctly my FB account got suspended right before Thanksgiving in 2019.. I made an alternate account with a totally different email.. I received a notification that the new one was also suspended because of the other account.. I didnt understand how rhey knew, but that makes sense now!!

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

EVERYTHINGS-- CONNECTED @SimRHBlue
29 January, 07:33
6 times nuked... out of devices ... show me how to - I'll go back..

Gary Fisher @JTAC
29 January, 06:21
I have an old cell phone (no service) that I charged up, linked to internet, and started using it incognito...

Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
29 January, 11:39
In response Gary Fisher to his Publication
thats freaken brilliant!

ONE MAD MOTHER @MOMMA_BEAR_45
29 January, 03:52
lol🤦‍♀️

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
29 January, 02:08
tried that, got me the last time within a day or so... gave up, they can have it.

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
29 January, 01:24
they got me today and I did nothing wrong, and i'm not going back let jack rot in GITMO !!

Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
29 January, 11:40
In response ❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ to her Publication
yeah im over them. i tried 5 times. now im here. cant call me a quitter lol

Gone Galt @GoneGalt
29 January, 01:15
Who are you now? On Twitter..

Gone Galt @GoneGalt
29 January, 01:14
Use a VPN also, they check IP addy's to block accounts

Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
29 January, 12:36

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
29 January, 01:17
In response Andrew Charles Evanch to his Publication

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
29 January, 12:27
they suspended my account but wont let me deactivate. I can search just cant tweet. Tried to deactivate and says i dont have option due to my account status!

Christina Lopez @Mammaveteran
29 January, 12:28
In response Red P 2K71 to her Publication
same

Miran Duran @Miranduran
29 January, 12:29
In response Red P 2K71 to her Publication
same thing happened to me a few weeks ago 😡

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
29 January, 12:19
Even that was not enough for me. Plus you can't delete the app from your app library, at least not on ios 14.2. And when using the mobile browser it forces you over to the app automatically and you can't stop it. It's so fooked. You need a burner phone & can only use the website on a non apple device. It's more trouble than it's worth IMHO. 💛

Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
28 January, 11:01
No thanks. That matrix needs to crumble. Timber! Sending love and light.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
28 January, 10:27
Not going back and don't know how to clear cookies🍪🍪

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
28 January, 10:05
Home.. Done with Jack 💥💥💥

K.... N..... @Cosmos
28 January, 09:59
Thank you for your advice! I was suspended the moment I created a new account 🤣

Sean ... @ElvisPhreshly
28 January, 09:58
Can you ask Admin to clear the schill accounts that do follow trains, please? My Goodness 🙄