Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
18 August, 07:29
well its a official
I received a letter sent out today to school employees...

Inslee
Mandated

Everyone needs to fully be vax by Oct 18th
and the ones who are exemption (Medical/Religious)
have to be regularly tested for covid...

so we are backed into a corner...

so now its time we come out fighting...

Many Patriot have already said "dont say no, say you need to see a list of ingredients" make them fire U

so you can sue.

but i also read someone here in Washington state contacted an Attorney and they said the governor has a legal right. So the attorneys here are worthless.
We all know he is NOT even a legal governor

I am hoping what ever happens sept 11 will wake ppl up...
I hope it doesn't get that far...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ImAwakeAreYou
18 August, 07:38
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Yes every lawyer is just as corrupt as Inslee. The only thing that I have been able to think of is getting a class action lawsuit started against Inslee that states he is in direct violation of the Nuremburg Code and fight it that way. And yes you need to have them fire you. I have a lot of friends and family that work for State and the Port and all of them are going to do the same.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
18 August, 07:54
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
do you know someone that can file it?

or do we have to do it
"pro se"

18 August, 08:46
Thats what Ive been trying to find out. And Im at a lost of what to do or how to start it. And of course the lawyers here wont help you.

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
18 August, 09:40
the part that gets me the most is
Inslee is an illegal governor anyway
so a class action law suit is a moot point anyway.

I am going to wait and see what transpires with this "strike" that lin wood is telling everyone to stock up on water and food for sept 11...

this may soon go another direction.

i am assuming you are in Washington state?

18 August, 09:56
Yes I am. I agree that he is an illegal governor but until an audit is done here to prove that Culp won. We have to fight his mandates.

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
18 August, 10:43
Well we need to get together if this "strike" that Lin Wood is asking about happens on Sept 11.

Also my point about Inslee being illegal is not about our election..
but about our constitution
if we are truly under the 1776 constitution
we are a republic...
democrats are illegal

and if i understand correctly
vax are illegal as well...

so I believe there is a plot twist coming to this movie 🙌

18 August, 11:26
Oooo... now that is interesting, I never put that together about 1776 and I pray that is how this movie ends. I would love to see Inslee and Ferguson arrested on live TV. Can you give me more detail how the vax are illegal as well? Please and thank you.

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
19 August, 12:29
lol I will have to get back to you on that...
i learned it a long time ago and i cant remember why...i will see if i can find it for you.

i believe it has something to do that time period of 1776
since that is what we are going back to.

Only people mentioned by ImAwakeAreYou in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Momma Bear, click on at the bottom under it