Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
18 August, 07:29
well its a official
I received a letter sent out today to school employees...

Inslee
Mandated

Everyone needs to fully be vax by Oct 18th
and the ones who are exemption (Medical/Religious)
have to be regularly tested for covid...

so we are backed into a corner...

so now its time we come out fighting...

Many Patriot have already said "dont say no, say you need to see a list of ingredients" make them fire U

so you can sue.

but i also read someone here in Washington state contacted an Attorney and they said the governor has a legal right. So the attorneys here are worthless.
We all know he is NOT even a legal governor

I am hoping what ever happens sept 11 will wake ppl up...
I hope it doesn't get that far...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ImAwakeAreYou
Yes every lawyer is just as corrupt as Inslee. The only thing that I have been able to think of is getting a class action lawsuit started against Inslee that states he is in direct violation of the Nuremburg Code and fight it that way. And yes you need to have them fire you. I have a lot of friends and family that work for State and the Port and all of them are going to do the same.
07:38 PM - Aug 18, 2021
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ImAwakeAreYou in this post can reply
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
18 August, 07:54
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
do you know someone that can file it?

or do we have to do it
"pro se"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ImAwakeAreYou
18 August, 08:46
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Thats what Ive been trying to find out. And Im at a lost of what to do or how to start it. And of course the lawyers here wont help you.