INTUITIVE HUMANITY @QMANITY
CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

Uni. of Washington Medical Center allegedly pulls heart transplant patient from waiting list after refusing covid-19 vaccine, Jason Rantz on KTTH Radio reports.

Hospital officials are refusing to answer questions about a policy that reportedly denies organ transplants to people who refuse a coronavirus vaccine, the Jason Rantz Show has learned.

A 64-year-old man awaiting a heart transplant was removed from the transplant list by UW Medicine for allegedly refusing to be vaccinated against covid. He says he was on the list for over two years and the hospital will consider adding him back to the waitlist if he satisfied their “compliance concerns.”

UW Medicine has mostly avoided questioning on the subject, but the hospital’s president Gregg Brandenburg effectively said on the KTTH program, they do not perform surgeries for patients who refuse the vaccine.

THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE ARRESTED !!!
07:57 PM - Aug 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by QMANITY in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
19 August, 07:14
In response INTUITIVE HUMANITY to his Publication
Uni. of Washington Medical Center
Is a terrible hospital. I went their once and left in tears! The Doctor I saw as cruel to me verbally.
Prepare the Gallows!!!
They are going down, down down. Their going down! Criminals have gotten away with murder UNTIL NOW!!! The party is OVER!!! Sue them for trillions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
19 August, 07:33
In response arba happihr to her Publication
My husband was under the care of one 9f the doctors at U of Wa Med and he was a narcissisist that quashed any hope he had for recovery.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeanne Ramsey @SassysMom
18 August, 08:18
This will stop voluntary organ transplants. The hospital big-wigs need to be fired.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
18 August, 08:09
Intentionally killing people! I hope they all get publicly hung, one by one! Karma has a fierce way of coming back at you! GOD does not like what you're doing to HIS people!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
18 August, 07:59
Murderers.