Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 August, 07:17
Horrible...😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I told our school board that its this simple, You either Vote to abuse kids or Not to Abuse Kids. If you vote to mask up kids after having kids stand in front of You explaining the psychological damage it caused them and You vote to mask them again, what other forms of abuse are you willing to support?? How far would one go to voluntarily allow abuse of a child? We The Parents Will Go All The Way to Protect Them!!
07:26 PM - Aug 18, 2021
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Angel of the North @IT50US
18 August, 08:18
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
What is happening to our beautiful children is unacceptable. The psychological damage may never go away especially at such a vulnerable age. Please don't give up in your fight to protect them. Prayers being sent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 August, 08:20
In response Angel of the North to her Publication
I will not the grace of God guides me and the Love of Christ Fuels Me!

I Will Not Back Down!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 August, 07:34
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
What a good dad you are, Jason!! God bless you for defending your kids and all the other kids too!🙏❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 August, 07:36
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
No One Above The Other includes the kiddos too!!

We go back this Friday at 5pm for round 2 with the school board. We say whatever the state mandates GIVE ALL KIDS AND PARENTS A CHOICE, buck the state WE THE PARENTS SUPPORT THE SCHOOLS WHO BACK THE KIDS!!