Trump Life 2 @tnareau
From Madyson Marquette: Part 2
And I recognize that this is Your will for me, and I therefore reject and resist all the endeavors of satan and of his demons to rob me of the will of God.

I refuse in this day to believe my feelings, and I hold up the shield of faith against all the accusations and against all the insinuations that satan would put in my mind.

I claim the fullness of the will of God for today.

I do, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, completely surrender myself to You, heavenly Father, as living sacrifice. I choose not to be conformed to this world. I choose to be transformed by the renewing of my mind, and I pray that You would show me Your will and enable me to walk in all the fullness of the will of God today.

I am thankful, heavenly Father, that the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds, to the casting down of imaginations and every high thing that exalted itself against the knowledge of God,
01:31 PM - Aug 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by tnareau in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trump Life 2, click on at the bottom under it