Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
17 August, 07:30
That Day & Especially after the Elections were stollen & he said the world is watching … He was signalling
He never once spoke out about the fraud elections …not once put passion into investigating it like Mike Lindell did ( a leopard never chages its spots when ots a CIA )

I understood what he meant
When he said “smooth transition to Trump”

He showed his hand … I never trusted him … not once

My gut never sat right with him

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSJW...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
18 August, 07:52
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
This guy was touted by Q Anon was he not?
CIA Director Mike Pompeo failed to disclose last year that he owned a Kansas business that imported oilfield equipment from a company owned by the Chinese government.

That omission, on the questionnaire Pompeo was required to fill out for Senate confirmation to lead the spy agency, could cause a problem for him in Thursday’s confirmation hearing before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to be President Donald Trump's secretary of state.

The issue with the Chinese company, which was confirmed in a series of documents obtained by McClatchy this week, never came up during his confirmation hearings last year. Many senators contacted Wednesday were reluctant to comment until they had more information.

https://www.mcclatchydc.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
What is Q Anon ? Is that the BS that the left claims is a thing ? They even made a HBO special to try and convince people that it is a thing ? Every time I hear someone say qanon i think it's troll speaking. Just saying ....
09:12 AM - Aug 18, 2021
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Westsider in this post can reply
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
18 August, 09:51
In response ✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ to his Publication
Could be a 4chan thing...
I've seen credible theories and origin stories of the Q...
I'm not against the general principles, however I don't recall any "Emerald Tablets" prior to the 4chan/pol posts, but I wasn't really looking. Could 4chan KEK out an entire religion complete with transdimensional crossover frogs? I reckon anything is possible.