Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
18 August, 06:16
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Better late than never, I started wondering about how certain people attained so much success, whether in sports, politics, entertainment, or business, to the point of becoming household names. What did they do to get to where they are? I have a clearer idea now. 🤔 Almost all those people pictured are members of the black eye club as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
18 August, 03:06
Barely scratching the surface there but yes. They are trying to hang together in order to survive. But it is more likely that they will hang alone. How much of the entertainment industry is compromised?
Easy answer are they still working? Are they pushing propiganda?
Pushing division, hate, violence, silencing dissent, compliance, etc.
Yep those, don't worry every dog has his day. Ask ole Corney.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
18 August, 02:28
george clooney?

karen hennigar @zeffwood
18 August, 02:58
I never was much of a movie type, but waking up sure has bummed me out in the music industry. It ain't easy bein' Awake ✌

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
18 August, 06:28
In response karen hennigar to her Publication
Same here, especially after I watched that 5-hour video by the Australian X-Factor winner about the influence of freemasonry on entertainment. And as an (almost) lifelong metal fan, I've been rethinking listening to it, because even when the messaging isn't over-the-top demonic, a lot of the subtler themes and imagery are really bad. Then factor in hundreds or thousands of people at a concert raising their hands making the devil horns sign, yikes. Oh well...It's better to listen to music that raises my vibration rather than lowers it!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
18 August, 02:33
mon choix est fait 🤓…un rdv va etre arrange avec eux 😎☝️