Anthony Michau18 @AnthonyMichau18
I have been shouting from the rooftops that The White House is empty..............

#MAGA
08:05 PM - Aug 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by AnthonyMichau18 in this post can reply
Pamela Winter @ipammy333
19 August, 10:47
In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication
I don't get that when I try

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
18 August, 05:46
Rods from Hod incoming! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€žπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
18 August, 05:46
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
*God
πŸ™„

Cara Sallila @Brandons_Love19
18 August, 08:20
White House tours are suspended until further notice!

San Kat @FireflyQt
18 August, 07:45

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
18 August, 07:30
if you type The White House in google map-hours not visible; If you type in The Oval Office and click on hours you get the following-

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 August, 07:13
Camp David too. Cobwebs growing there

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
17 August, 10:22
mapped directions, you have to scroll down to request hours of operation - temporarily or permanently closed. Monday closed, Tuesday closed, Wednesday closed, thursday closed, Friday closed.

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
17 August, 10:19
just checked and yes google maps

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
17 August, 08:47
im not seeing anything backing up this meme.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
18 August, 08:49
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
+12024561111Call em and hear the message for yourself...