d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
28 January, 04:50
Another large, coordinated purge.

Something about to drop?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
28 January, 04:59
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Makes me angry for the few that survived, but I sure am glad to see so many familiar handles, Danny!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
28 January, 05:01
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I'm already back on Twitter if you wanna join.

Someone's gotta be behind enemy lines :)

fan_0_rabbits

Angie Mac @AngieMac
28 January, 05:04
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
I went thru 7 accts! 3 in one day! On the last attempt, I got the boot the minute I friend requested Kim! I opened a google voice acct and a new email for the last one and didn't last 2 minutes!😂

Raven ... @RavensMayhem
28 January, 05:15
😆That's what I did to get back in today. Google Voice.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
28 January, 05:17
In response Raven ... to her Publication
I think my mistake was trying 3 times in one day. I should have waited, but there's just so much info there! But now that infonis here too!!

Raven ... @RavensMayhem
That is the only reason I keep going back there. My original account was pretty big and got nuked the same day as Potus. I will keep going back until this is all done! I am trying to grow my gab and this account but will still stay on enemy lines on twattler!
05:24 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by RavensMayhem in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Raven ..., click on at the bottom under it