d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
Another large, coordinated purge.

Something about to drop?
04:50 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
29 January, 02:49
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
wake me up when it's over. i am DONE with this whole charade. how many times do we have to say OOH IT IS HAPPENING and we get a nothing burger.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
29 January, 12:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
28 January, 08:16
Bootted back in Dec. I refuse to provide a phone number so I cant delete my suspended account. I'm in weird twitter limbo. But I figured out how to get on to see what others post. F*ck jAcK!

Anna Maria @Anna_Maria
28 January, 05:54
I think they purge accounts that have not been phone number verified.

Praying Patriot @PrayingPatriot17
28 January, 05:42
9th account gone.

AJS CSC @munchkin823
28 January, 05:37
third account gone.

Candace Wilson @Cwilson7847
28 January, 05:21
They got me too this time :)

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
28 January, 05:07
Not sure if anything will drop. The other purges were nothing but purges of accounts that were pro-Trump.

I got my 9th account nuked - not going back.

Only followers of this user (jennifermfdancer84) can see their posts

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
28 January, 05:03
With only 3 more days left for January to turn into February and also with only so many days left before Freedom Day, I would believe something big surely has to drop! I mean how else can we have a Freedom Day, if there is no sign of Freedom yet? So I do think the DS is struggling and tries to keep excposure of the still asleep on short leash.

However, if Twitter continues purging, there might not be any people left there KEK! 🐸🙏🤣

28 January, 05:11
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Been hearing they are suspending traders who are complaining about Wall Street too

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
28 January, 05:02

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
28 January, 05:01
Nothing happened during the past purges. This is just Twitter being paranoid. No one will know the exact date/time/.

28 January, 05:09
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Not talking about the storm.

Kevin Clinesmith sentencing is tomorrow for one.

It's also Day 10 of darkness.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
28 January, 04:59
Makes me angry for the few that survived, but I sure am glad to see so many familiar handles, Danny!

28 January, 05:01
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I'm already back on Twitter if you wanna join.

Someone's gotta be behind enemy lines :)

fan_0_rabbits

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
28 January, 04:58
yep!!!!

Austin Roe @CptAustinRoe
28 January, 04:57
yeah somethings up - just got suspended as well.

Patriot Mama @Cmoore2019
28 January, 05:13
In response Austin Roe to his Publication
me 2

David Cartwright @DavidCartwright85
I got purged for the 8th time too...doing nothing. No tweeting nor retweeting. Just following a ton of people posting extremely controversial things that they don't like seeing!

Tocephus & Bark Vader @Toecephus
28 January, 05:00
In response David Cartwright to his Publication
I was only following 14 people with nothing. I followed 2 people first day and was in twitter jail for it. LOL. My 3rd account.

Texas Michey @TexasMichey
28 January, 05:03
In response David Cartwright to his Publication
Yes. I also got purged for the 4th time.

Patriot Tony @PTony1776
They are now purging traders who are speaking out about what is goiong on.

lelou 6458 @Lelou6458
28 January, 04:56
I'm thinking the same.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
28 January, 04:56
that's what I was thinking, they got me too

Julie Rock @Rebeleer81
28 January, 04:55
I got suspended from Twither, my first offense!

Only followers of this user (Windmagirl) can see their posts

Austin Roe @CptAustinRoe
28 January, 04:58
In response Julie Rock to his Publication
welcome to the club...lol

Johanna ... @Johanna6812
28 January, 04:52

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
28 January, 04:51
had the same thought. and watch this.
https://youtu.be/g_HzLiYWC...

28 January, 05:40
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Saw this one live :)

Remember when Entheos mentioned Twitter took something much more before they purged us?

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
28 January, 04:51
Did your new bunny already get nuked!?