Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
17 August, 03:50
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Reports are that Election Audit findings will be
released on Sunday August 22 .

How many times has this been predicted ?
Nothing will probably happen again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
17 August, 03:52
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
I heard the week of the 22nd.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
17 August, 04:16
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
😩👀No matter what the date and how they move, the Senate will again reject it all. Why should the corrupt system have changed its mind, no it is only the military that can solve this corrupt election result! We have heard it constantly and it must happen.🙏

DeeHarms Phistry @DeeHarms
17 August, 01:30
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I am still confused about part of the plan.

I cannot believe that the “white hats” would knowlingly allow anyone to die from a vaccine they know could be fatal.

this mandate vaccine phase has to be a major breaking point.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
17 August, 04:21
In response DeeHarms Phistry to her Publication
you will know them by their fruits

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
17 August, 04:34
In response DeeHarms Phistry to her Publication
the "shot" heard around the world?