Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
Reality will prove what I state here is correct. Try me.

Act happy for two days no matter what happens , just act happy. Example "Oh , my car just got crushed and I have no insurance and no money" " Good thing I still have my bike"

After two days of tricking your mind, you will BE HAPPY.

Own your subconscious, don't let it own you
07:43 AM - Aug 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
17 August, 07:39
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
There is always a silver lining in every cloud. My husband gets frustrated every time he has a crisis, as I always turn it around and point out the silver lining.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 August, 07:40
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Its what us empaths do. Needs are lies. We only have wants and desires, when something does not go our way, so what, fate and God know better

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charissma _15 @Riley
17 August, 07:25
Thank you. You have no idea how much I needed this. I just had a conversation with a woman and her 3 children struggling to pay this month's rent and while I had tears in my eyes, they had joy in their eyes. God is holding them and they know it. He never fails to make a way when we don't think there is one. Faith is so very powerful🙏

17 August, 07:28
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
chills. Faith wins !!!

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
17 August, 07:50
Ive always called problems opportunities. 😆 Every once in awhile stand up and yell PLOT TWIST! Im used to the strange looks i get..makes ppl think.Not enough "outside of the box" thinking. imho