SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
"Description [from the JFK Library]
Jean Kennedy Smith, First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy (center, back), Steve Smith, Jr., and Caroline Kennedy (all wearing Halloween costumes) stand with President John F. Kennedy in the West Wing Colonnade. White House, Washington, D.C."
01:22 AM - Aug 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
18 August, 03:07
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
All satanic symbolism...hmmm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 August, 03:41
In response Eileen same as to her Publication
Actually, I think back then, people just didn't consider any of that. I think they just saw it as a holiday where you dressed up and went out and got candy, which is what they did. Because of the internet, we really are more knowledgeable as to what's really going on. But back then, I really don't think they had a clue about the dark side of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Field of Light @EartherealArts
17 August, 09:23
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
What the heck were Jean and Jackie wearing??

17 August, 06:57
In response Field of Light to his Publication
🤣