Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 August, 06:36
THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ALL VETERANS: THANK YOU! FOOK THIS FAKE PRESIDENT AND HIS STUPIDITY. NONE OF YOU, NOT ONE LIFE OR LIMB WAS WASTED. I CAN SIT HERE IN MY GARAGE AND TYPE THIS OUT BECAUSE OF YOUR SACRIFICE. I SALUTE YOU ALL. I APPRECIATE YOU ALL EVERY LAST PATRIOTIC VETERAN.

nuff said

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 August, 06:43
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Damn, I'm a garage typist (ha) too and think the same thoughts . God Bless the American Soldier

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

16 August, 07:03
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Kathy may the Holy Spirit give you a big Hug. Much Love always Patriot. Cry those tears .

Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
I will add Your Son's to my list. Please thank them for me, remind them constantly they are the reason we have our freedom.
07:06 PM - Aug 16, 2021
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
16 August, 07:09
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Thank Q my fren.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 August, 07:10
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
No, thanq your boys. I mean that.