r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴This is from a teacher from Washington State.

Imagine trying to negotiate with these people or capitulating to their demands.
06:53 PM - Aug 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Michael M... donated @MycoalM
16 August, 07:24
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
They didn't read what was in their vaccines but got them anyway. I'll leave it at that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
16 August, 07:19
Im really glad that was not a line of discussion taking place where I was at. That first remark went thru me like a lightning bolt. They are firmly convinced we are responsible for the way things are transpiring. These are the ppl we will find whimpering in a corner repeating i didn't know this would happen, I'm sorry please help me? It would be tough to ignore all that's happened but I'd have to ask for the courage of the arch angels to get me thru.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
16 August, 07:11
But that is what the bio-weopon does, takes away the compassion gene. I've had three people tell me their parents have gone full nazi since getting it.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
16 August, 07:09
Hunger games can't be played since guns abound. I'll bet this lib teacher doesn't own one. They have no idea what would really happen if "the population that votes the wrong way" is activated.

Momma Bear @ImAwakeAreYou
16 August, 07:02
Teachers like this need to be fired with no possibility of rehire.