Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
The World is Watching, God is With Us All, Keep going, Thank You all for being here!!!
06:15 PM - Aug 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
yae ebisu @yae51502951
17 August, 08:05
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 August, 08:46
In response yae ebisu to her Publication
❤️🙏💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 August, 11:17
Thanks Jason :) . . . Dear GOD, please heal all of my loved ones who are sick right now, especially my dear cousin Karen and my best friend Karen, both have been my support over the last 6 years. Dear GOD please heal my mom and my aunt and all of our loved ones battling Satan. Dear GOD, we love you and are here answering your call. Please keep us strong as warriors need to be. Thicken our armor and thank you so much for the angels who light our way and give us strength.

17 August, 08:49
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
In Jesus Name Amen!! Let us all, every One, be healed in the name of Christ Jesus!! ❤️🙏✝️

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
16 August, 10:41
God is good! praise be to Jesus!

17 August, 08:49
In response Kathy Terrell to her Publication
Amen!!! 🙌🙌✝️🙌🙌

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

16 August, 06:33
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Yes I understand. May God be with all of His People throughout all the days ahead. ❤️🙏✝️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
16 August, 06:26
no place i’d rather be😇

16 August, 06:28
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
👍🙏✝️