Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Give Twitter a rest folks until the big reveal. It's pointless to keep creating new accounts over there giving Jack a higher subscriber base for his next quartlerly earnings report. When you are suspended, you cannot delete your account. Then you create 5 more that you cannot delete. Jack only benefits from this. There will be a time to return to Twitter and swarm it like the plague, now is not that time.
05:03 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Kristina Oak @Klo1218
31 January, 01:20
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
i think i signed up years ago but never used it. dont think i made one post. dont know my name, password or anything. fuck twitter and their liberal troll leader.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMPSARA 2021 @TrumpSara1
29 January, 01:25
Jack is already in GITMO > Doesn't really matter now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maia Pinion @Maia_Pinion
29 January, 01:13
Someon, @administrator , is working awfully hard on this platform. What reason is there to ever return to Twitter. When we were in need of a true, freedom-of-speech-loving platform, AnonUp stood up and delivered.

Never again Twitter.

Support those who supported us.

Build AnonUp better than Twitter.

Sharon Dudley @PatriotGramy
29 January, 10:19
i haven't gone back since they suspended me 3 days ago. i never made another account, kinda figure once they are taken over all will be good or it will be gone for good😊

Crumb Snatcher @CrumbSnatcher
29 January, 09:04
I agree and stopped going back after the 3rd account suspended (for no reason)

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
29 January, 08:17
agreed. after being kicked off 3x and realized that I cant delete my accts and they kept all accrs AND STILL letting me ligging in, then it clicks so I never went back. I wonder if everyone drop them and dump all stock, will share value gone to zero?

Light Warrior @VioletFlame
29 January, 07:29
Wish i had seen this and vk’s advice to clear cookies before opening a few new accounts...lets me do it and right away suspends me. What a waist of time!

Keith Wyman @QuarterbackX
29 January, 04:44
Heres my thoughts. peolle are going to keep dieing if we dpnt do pur part to wake others up. To red pill them.
People will keep getting wrong medical treatments from so called Medical Experts. like getting HCQ, and Lord knows whatever else. People are dieing from vaccines, or common medical occorence. Though the soon they wake up, all the hiden technology can start to be released to the people. Technology far beyond most woke people.

i know it can take a lot of energy and time to do so. Though we are digitsl warriers. we are here to keep truth alivem We are here to help and do what we

President Chinx Chump Chen 霞 @AmyChen8
29 January, 12:08
I deactivated mine there.

Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
28 January, 10:59
And that my friends is why you cannot delete your account! Bingo!

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
28 January, 09:59
I could not agree more! I got purged the same day as POTUS. Though Twatter was the battleground, every cell in my being told me it was time to spread out to encircle the enemy who is standing in his own field without security or defense! Don't go back Patriots, we've got them surrounded!!!

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
28 January, 09:42
Went through 8 accounts..but have run out of phone numbers and emails and cant afford to spend money on twitter..so here I am. Think I may check out telegram though..a lot of the spiritual accounts I followed have ended up there and on gab.

God, Love and Truth Win @TrumpIsStillMyPresident
28 January, 09:45
In response Just Jana to her Publication
there is talk of telegram going down too. im on there, and gab. gab has been freezing up today a lot. so i just joined here because ive been 3 days with no info. just a heads up for you.

Lenora Shannon @Shanshark1
28 January, 09:09
the minute i was suspended i deleted the app off of my phone

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
28 January, 09:07
Very negative vibes on there. I swiched to hear & haveny been back since

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
28 January, 09:07
In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication
*here

Limited Government @LimGov
28 January, 08:48
👍👍

Chong Hui @Chonghui
28 January, 08:30
Look forward to that day. Do miss my acct there, friends, saved information ...🙁

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
28 January, 08:23
Lost my 5th account last week. Had enough of Jack! On Gab and Anonup and that’s good enough for me! Love interacting with Patriots that love Trump and our country

Awakening Light @AwakeningLight
28 January, 08:19
I just got the boot today. Don't even know what I did.

Amanda .... @Amorse08
28 January, 09:52
In response Awakening Light to his Publication
me too.

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
28 January, 08:15
😀I did nt even try to get back after the 8th January.

KDS Sig @DeanneSig17
28 January, 08:12
Yup, I agree 💯! we have so many other choices now...and more and more people are waking up👍

Kay Eski @KayEski
28 January, 08:11
Agreed, now Biden is redpilling the rest. Time to enjoy the show.

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
28 January, 07:43
This platform works way better than stupid twitter, more and more seem to be moving on to here. Everyone leaving twitter will hurt Dopey Dorsey way more than making new accounts all the time. Turning our backs on arseholes is the best thing for us all to do. F##k Dorsey🖕and suckful twitter.

Cindy Faeth @Gotfaith
28 January, 07:42
What about this??

Kay Eski @KayEski
28 January, 08:09
In response Cindy Faeth to her Publication
I think we did our part, now Biden is redpilling th rest. Time to enjoy the show.

Light Seeker @PrayerWarrior53
28 January, 07:40
feeling like its for the best to stay here, weeding out the unwoke is easier

Myra Raney @myralynnr
28 January, 07:17
I closed my twitter account.

Starseed Q.. @StarseedQ
28 January, 07:09
I totally agree. Once suspended its simple, dont go back, why would you only to be suspended again. Dont play into their gane. People need to break the twitter habit. I have no sympathy for those coming on here saying theyve had numerous accounts suspended and are all upset. Come on, get over Twitter, this is a far better platform.

Freedom Patriot @HeatherX
28 January, 07:09
I haven't twetted in a few days yet I was suspended today?

John Wayne @PresidentElectJohnWayne
28 January, 07:53
In response Freedom Patriot to her Publication
Last thing I did was retweet a checkmaek post about the gamestop wall street madness. Then got cut.

Robin Holmes @Imfreetobme1776
28 January, 07:05
the twit is done gone when i got yanked in the big purge

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
28 January, 06:59
Suspended, can't delete account, won't create new ones. Read but don't interact on a friend account. No one seems to miss me anyways😹

Linda Smith @linlou55
28 January, 06:54
I agree! Jack only need to kick me out once! lol