Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 January, 05:03
Give Twitter a rest folks until the big reveal. It's pointless to keep creating new accounts over there giving Jack a higher subscriber base for his next quartlerly earnings report. When you are suspended, you cannot delete your account. Then you create 5 more that you cannot delete. Jack only benefits from this. There will be a time to return to Twitter and swarm it like the plague, now is not that time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
Went through 8 accounts..but have run out of phone numbers and emails and cant afford to spend money on twitter..so here I am. Think I may check out telegram though..a lot of the spiritual accounts I followed have ended up there and on gab.
09:42 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JanaJMasterson in this post can reply
God, Love and Truth Win @TrumpIsStillMyPresident
28 January, 09:45
In response Just Jana to her Publication
there is talk of telegram going down too. im on there, and gab. gab has been freezing up today a lot. so i just joined here because ive been 3 days with no info. just a heads up for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396